Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review Wacom Intuos3 6 x 8-Inch Pen Tablet


Technical Details

  • Pen tablet with USB connection
  • 1024 levels of pressure-sensitivity
  • Customizable menu shortcut buttons
  • Thick, durable overlay
  • 2-year warranty


Wacom Intuos3 6 x 8-Inch Pen Tablet Overview

Intuos3 gives you the power to quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork by turning on the full power of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, and over 100 other leading software applications. Intuos3 tablets now put ExpressKeys and Touch Strips right at your fingertips for convenient keyboard shortcuts, scrolling, zooming, brush size control, and more. And if you're using a widescreen display or multiple monitors, the new Intuos3 6x11 and 12x19 are designed just for you.

Need an unforgettable discount price?
You can check for Discount Price on Wacom Intuos3 6 x 8-Inch Pen Tablet

Wacom Intuos3 6 x 8-Inch Pen Tablet Customer Review

I am amazed on how quickly I received my order. I ordered my tablet on the 9th and received it on the 13th- talk about FAST!! It is in excellent condition and works great. It says refurbished, but you wouldn't know it as it looks and works like brand new! I wouldn't hesitate to order from this company/seller again, and will definitely tell family and friends the same!

My first tablet I ever bought was a Graphire, which was good at the time as i had never used one before. The Intous3 by far exceeds anything I ever used the Graphire tablet for, and I still have yet to program the express keys. Great purchase!