Monday, January 23, 2012

Review SteelSeries Experience I-2 Mousepad


Technical Details

  • Classy mouse pad designed for gamers, graphics artists and others who use a mouse a lot
  • Very accurate glass surface for reliable control
  • Ideal for both high and low sensitivity mouse settings
  • Extremely comfortable to use
  • Dimensions are 10-by-12-by-0.2-inches


SteelSeries Experience I-2 Mousepad Overview

Gaming Steel Series Experience I-2

Need an unforgettable discount price?
You can check for Discount Price on SteelSeries Experience I-2 Mousepad

SteelSeries Experience I-2 Mousepad Customer Review

After years of having crappy mouse pads or just using laser mice on my desk (which was unpredictable) I finally ponied up for this pad and it was definitely worth it. It's made of glass so it's nice and heavy and won't slide around on your desk. The surface works well with my laser mouse and is always accurate. Definitely recommended.