Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review Wacom Bamboo Connect Pen Tablet (CTL470)


Technical Details

  • Share ideas with visual communication. Mark up documents, sketch and annotate with the natural feel of a pen on paper
  • Software included: Autodesk Sketchbook Express
  • Ergonomically designed pen that gives you comfort and precise control for desktop navigation, annotation, drawing and sketching.


Wacom Bamboo Connect Pen Tablet (CTL470) Overview

Bamboo Connect is a small format pen tablet designed for pen navigation, drawing, sketching and document mark up. Autodesk Sketchbook Express software is included for easy sharing of ideas and proposals in an office environment.

Need an unforgettable discount price?
You can check for Discount Price on Wacom Bamboo Connect Pen Tablet (CTL470)

Wacom Bamboo Connect Pen Tablet (CTL470) Customer Review

This Item is great! I haven't had many problems. Its a great drawing tool though I have lost my tablet pen before I did find it. Tablet Pens are very easy to lose and I wish they came with at least 2. There are a few parts that came with it That I do not understand how they work.It took very long to put it onto my computer it took long enough for me to take a nap.Though it is a great tablet and the programs that came with it are very helpful. I also don't understand what the Bamboo Dock is Just yet.This is a great drawing tool.Otherwise it is a great product and I hope to buy more from this company in the future.